Well before you begin, you would like to know a little more about what TurboTax 2014 Error 36. It is a software program Turbo Tax offers its users a friendly interface for the process of filing tax return for all individual and also for business firms. The software program has a complete package for the client so that they are able to avail of the appropriate procedures.
Here in this blog :-
you will learn how to troubleshoot the issues that have occurred in TurboTax 2014 Error 36, you are required to follow the given procedures in a step-by-step method for better results. If not doing as guided in this blog then the issue can become worse and then more efforts will be required to resolve it.
Troubleshoot the Registry Entries that are connected to 2014 Error 36:
This blog will only guide you to fix up the issues manually, for which you would have to do a backup, and send a part of your Registry that is connected with your Turbo Tax Error 36 repairing the ‘Windows Registry’ will help to troubleshoot the issue.
- You need to begin with Starting the dialogue box and then go to enter the given ‘command’. Search section and while pressing the CTRL+Shift at the same time then you must click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now will be prompted on the screen asking to allow permission you’ve just got to give a click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- You will see a new box opening up it will be a black in color related to the flickering cursor. Here you need to write ‘Regedit’ and then click on the ‘Enter’ command.
- Now in the ‘Registry Editor’ page choose the Error 36 associated keys that you would like to back up.
- Then from the ‘File’ menu choose the ‘Export’ option and then go to select the folder. You require to save the backup file of Turbo Tax into the save list.
- You now need to give a name to the backup file folder i.e. Turbo Tax backup.
- You would have to make sure that the selected branch has been selected only from the ‘Export Range’ box itself.
- At last, give a click on the ‘save’ button and you will find the file saved in the file section.
conclusion TurboTax 2014 Error 36
Now that you have finish going through the steps above you should be good to get started again. Error 36 is still persisting then it is better that you get in contact. The customer support as they would definitely guide with the appropriate solution, And capable to do handle all the issue related.