Error usually occurs when incorrectly entering the name of the social security number of the individual above the list. It could also occur if the IRS database had a mismatch. You need to have your name and social security number in Turbo Tax matching to your Social Security card. You can connect to the TurboTax phone number us any time if you would like more information about E-file reject R0000-5000-01.
Are you facing issues with the E-file reject R0000-5000-01?
To fix the error please follow the steps below and get going again.
- Firstly, you would have to sign in to your account and then go to select the ‘Fix my return’ option.
- Then on the ‘Welcome back to Turbo Tax screen, you need to select the ‘Fix It Now’ option. You might have to do it for both the federal and the state returns.
- Now that you are on the screen and you have to fix your returns, select the option ‘ Fix it now. ‘
- Then you need to review the information on the Fix Name/Social Security Mismatch screen.
- No, if the Social Security card is other than documents, select No.
- You must choose YES if the information is correct.
- You can now correct the errors on the next screen and then click to continue.
- Now you need to click on continue again to re-file to e-file our return.
- If you’d like you can do the corrections directly:
- You must first select the My Info option if you want to go to your personal information screen directly.
- Then you have to pick Edit from your Personal Info Summary tab, which is right next to the first taxpayers.
- You can now make the corrections and then click to continue.
- Now you need to pick the file in the left menu and to continue with this on the screen,
- click on the welcome back.
- Now we hope that the above information has helped you get over with your issue.
- Nonetheless, please contact the Turbo Tax Support Team for the complicated procedures and respond to every request immediately.