Are you facing any issue with the E-File reject FW2-502? Don’t know what too or where to go? You will get all our queries answer here instantly. First, you should know this, that the IRS rejected you’re Federal Tax Return and not eFile.com. This happens when the EIN (Employer Identification Number). Then you had enter from a W2 did not match the number that the IRS has in the records for the employer. It could be that you entered an incorrect number or the employer-provided you with an incorrect EIN.
Below you will find the solution so read carefully.
- To begin with, you would have to sign in to your eFile.com account which is this link; https://mytaxes.efile.co/1040/SignIn/ then click on Federal Taxes/ and then on the Review option which you will see on the left side menu of your account.
- Then you need to give a click on this link here “I’d like to see all federal forms”
- Next, you need to click on the name of your W-2 screen. While you are here you got to double-check on the EIN number. Then make the changes if required after click to save the changes made.
- You now have to click on the File which is on the left side menu of the page then you would have to follow. The prompts given on the displayed screen to be able to re-efile your federal form. The state returns and this has no extra cost.
If you had done the above but still receiving the rejection message from the IRS. then you need to get in touch with your employer and ask them to verify the EIN from their end.
- If you are still unable to get your re-file return correct then you need to print your return from your account. Sign it with your signature then you got to Mail it to the IRS right away.
- You can find the address to send your return; https://www.efile.com/ where-to-mail-tax-return-form-IRS-mailing-address-for-refund/
- You would also have to print, sign, and then mail your State Tax Return to the State Tax Agency. And then you need to contact the IRS in this number 1-800-829-1040 you can then discuss all the issues in detail.
- If you would like to contact with questions then click here https://www.efile.com/tax-service/contact/efile-contact/
You are now all set to get start in getting the resolution within the least time possible. If you still have other queries then you can connect with our team at Turbo Tax Support Number immediately and leave your concerns with our executive.